Friday, June 7

First Haircuts

Austin's hair has a tendency to develop into a mullet really easily. I am not a mullet fan and despite Jason wanting to make Austin's hair into a mull-hawk (mohawk-mullet combination), we have decided that his hair looks better short. As a result Austin has already had three buzzed haircuts since his birth and I think we will keep it short at least until he is a little bit older.

His first haircut on March 3, 2013 (~7 months old) actually went really well (see before and after pictures below). I cut his hair in our bathroom with Jason's help and Austin didn't cry despite the fact that he didn't feel so sure about about the clippers.

Before


After


The second hair cut actually went better than the first - We cheered Austin on throughout the haircut for doing so well. The third time, on the other hand, was not so pleasant as Austin determined that the clippers were no longer his friend. He cried nearly the entire time so luckily he has a small head and not very much hair. I like his little buzz cut and hopefully when he is in his mid-twenties looking back on these pictures he will be pleased with the buzz... especially given the alternative of the mull-hawk.

Present Day




No comments:

Post a Comment