Just wanted to throw a shout-out to my amazing husband Jason! Yesterday, January 7, 2014 marked our 3rd wedding anniversary and we are still loving life to the fullest!
Despite the fact that we both had class - I had one class and Jason was gone most of the day for his three - we had a wonderful evening. My visiting teacher, April, was so kind to watch Austin while Jason made the most amazing three-course dinner including a Caesar salad appetizer, steak and artichoke main course, and angel food cake with strawberries and strawberry glaze for dessert. Afterwards we picked up Austin and once we put him to bed we got to watch a couple episodes of the TV show we are into right now: "Hart of Dixie."
It was a great day and I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing man!
P.S. I am hoping to get caught up on our family blog over the next couple weeks so I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment