FINALLY I got around to posting another family update - it has only been three months since the last one. Since so much has happened between October 23rd (including several major holidays) I have decided to highlight Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas in their own posts.
Links to Holiday Posts:
The first week of January Jason and I started the new semester. I am taking my very last class which ends this week while Jason is taking a full course load - going to class and working on homework during the day Tuesdays and Thursdays and having one night class on Monday nights while I work Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I love this schedule, because we both have time we can spend with Austin as well as for focusing on work and homework and I know this is one of the few times if not the only time that we will have this opportunity.
While many of our friends and family have already heard, we have exciting news about our plans for the near future! Through much deliberation and prayer we came to the conclusion on November 3, 2013 that it was Heavenly Father's plan for us to move out to Omaha, Nebraska. Jason has been accepted to the University of Nebraska at Omaha to finish his undergrad after which he will pursue graduate school and I am currently looking for environmental engineering employment in the area.
Austin has been growing like crazy and is proving to us how smart he is every day. One of my favorite things about Austin right now is when Jason and I are hugging. He tries to pull us apart then asks me to pick him up as if to say that it is more important that I hug him instead of daddy. He loves to throw balls, sword fight with daddy (while saying "gah"), play outside, and search for and find the moon. He also has learned several new words/phrases including "Where'd it go?" and "There it is!" and a new favorite "Bubble" (pronounced buh-bow). He also has started recognizing people and things by name and can understand almost everything we say. Additionally he sometimes runs fast with his arms behind him and he believes that if you have a coat with the zipper, the zipper must remain at least halfway down. He also LOVES to play with water and stomp down the fresh snow outside.
That's all for now. Happy Adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment