Friday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day 2014!

Our Valentine's Day this year was fantastic! We got Austin his first little Valentine's Day gifts - a tradition that our parents started and we want to continue. Jason let him pick out a little toy car (which happened to be Valentine's red) and I took him to pick out a Valentine's Day balloon. Austin also got some awesome gifts from his Grandma & Grandpa Hunter and aunts.




(This card was from Austin to Mommy)

We exchanged cards and I got one from each of my men which I absolutely loved! Jason and I decided to stay in for dinner and we cooked up some delicious shrimp scampi and stuffed mushrooms and tossed a caesar salad. Jason also made me a triple-layered chocolate and vanilla cake with pink vanilla frosting and fresh strawberries - he is the best! After dinner and putting Austin to bed we finished of the night watching "Hart of Dixie" together.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment